What does it mean to be a member of the Global Water Leaders Group?
The Global Water Leaders Group is made up of the top people in the global water sector from all corners of
the world. At our meetings, we draw together the richness of our members’ experience which will fuel the
transfer of knowledge and solutions across regions. Being a member of the Group means you:
- Are a public sector water/wastewater utility leader (CEO-level), a policy leader (Water Minister),
or an economic development leader (such as the head of a national water partnership or water hub);
- Have a contribution to make from your own leadership experience and from your organisation;
- Are open to learning from the international community of water and wastewater leaders in order to drive
your organisation’s performance, and
- Are committed to creating a better story for water and wastewater in your local community, and also taking
part in this global trajectory.
Benefits from being a member of the Group include:
- Receiving invitations to global and/or regional events where face-to-face conversations at the CEO-level
place and structured topical workshops are held;
- Receiving the Group’s flagship publication, Water Leader magazine, which features the world’s foremost
and wastewater performance stories happening today;
- Potentially being considered as a Featured Leader in Water Leader magazine, where there is a thematic
about performance in the organisation; and,
- Being part of an ongoing local and global discussion about how water and wastewater can perform better,
investible, build environmental sustainability, and become the central social citizen in your community.
Membership of the Global Water Leaders Group is by invitation and is also complimentary to CEO-level members of
the public sector.